Last we heard from Laza Morgan, the Atlantic Records recording artist was falling in love with a female clubgoer’s smooth moves on One by One. The artist’s new mixtape single is a similar story, except now the reggae-pop crooner’s got his sights set on a beautiful Ballerina. Though Julian Bunetta‘s funky beat is a far cry from Tchaikovsky, listeners craving something upbeat and danceable won’t be disappointed. Those who like what they’re hearing can stream/download Morgan’s First Look mixtape here; in addition, watch for the official video to drop in the near future.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.