Last we heard from Laza Morgan, the Atlantic Records recording artist was falling in love with a female clubgoer’s smooth moves on One by One. The artist’s new mixtape single is a similar story, except now the reggae-pop crooner’s got his sights set on a beautiful Ballerina. Though Julian Bunetta‘s funky beat is a far cry from Tchaikovsky, listeners craving something upbeat and danceable won’t be disappointed. Those who like what they’re hearing can stream/download Morgan’s First Look mixtape here; in addition, watch for the official video to drop in the near future.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.