Last we heard from Laza Morgan, the Atlantic Records recording artist was falling in love with a female clubgoer’s smooth moves on One by One. The artist’s new mixtape single is a similar story, except now the reggae-pop crooner’s got his sights set on a beautiful Ballerina. Though Julian Bunetta‘s funky beat is a far cry from Tchaikovsky, listeners craving something upbeat and danceable won’t be disappointed. Those who like what they’re hearing can stream/download Morgan’s First Look mixtape here; in addition, watch for the official video to drop in the near future.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)