Last we heard from Laza Morgan, the Atlantic Records recording artist was falling in love with a female clubgoer’s smooth moves on One by One. The artist’s new mixtape single is a similar story, except now the reggae-pop crooner’s got his sights set on a beautiful Ballerina. Though Julian Bunetta‘s funky beat is a far cry from Tchaikovsky, listeners craving something upbeat and danceable won’t be disappointed. Those who like what they’re hearing can stream/download Morgan’s First Look mixtape here; in addition, watch for the official video to drop in the near future.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.