Last we heard from Laza Morgan, the Atlantic Records recording artist was falling in love with a female clubgoer’s smooth moves on One by One. The artist’s new mixtape single is a similar story, except now the reggae-pop crooner’s got his sights set on a beautiful Ballerina. Though Julian Bunetta‘s funky beat is a far cry from Tchaikovsky, listeners craving something upbeat and danceable won’t be disappointed. Those who like what they’re hearing can stream/download Morgan’s First Look mixtape here; in addition, watch for the official video to drop in the near future.
Written by richard on 06/17/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One by One" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)