On the latest leak off his forthcoming “virtual collaboration” with Sir Paul McCartney, Laws takes inspiration from Momma Miss America, a track off the ex-Beatle’s 1970 self-titled album. The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Laws’ label bosses produce, flipping the instrumental joint into an off-the-cuff backdrop for the freestyle alum‘s rhymes. For more McCartney-inspired freshness, check out Laws’ Don Cannon/Mick Boogie-presented Yesterday Tomorrow mixtape when it drops tomorrow, May 24.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.