On the latest leak off his forthcoming “virtual collaboration” with Sir Paul McCartney, Laws takes inspiration from Momma Miss America, a track off the ex-Beatle’s 1970 self-titled album. The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Laws’ label bosses produce, flipping the instrumental joint into an off-the-cuff backdrop for the freestyle alum‘s rhymes. For more McCartney-inspired freshness, check out Laws’ Don Cannon/Mick Boogie-presented Yesterday Tomorrow mixtape when it drops tomorrow, May 24.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.