On the latest leak off his forthcoming “virtual collaboration” with Sir Paul McCartney, Laws takes inspiration from Momma Miss America, a track off the ex-Beatle’s 1970 self-titled album. The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Laws’ label bosses produce, flipping the instrumental joint into an off-the-cuff backdrop for the freestyle alum‘s rhymes. For more McCartney-inspired freshness, check out Laws’ Don Cannon/Mick Boogie-presented Yesterday Tomorrow mixtape when it drops tomorrow, May 24.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.