On the latest leak off his forthcoming “virtual collaboration” with Sir Paul McCartney, Laws takes inspiration from Momma Miss America, a track off the ex-Beatle’s 1970 self-titled album. The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Laws’ label bosses produce, flipping the instrumental joint into an off-the-cuff backdrop for the freestyle alum‘s rhymes. For more McCartney-inspired freshness, check out Laws’ Don Cannon/Mick Boogie-presented Yesterday Tomorrow mixtape when it drops tomorrow, May 24.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.