Having racked up positive reviews for previously-leaked cuts Winner and Home, DJBooth and Puma remain Uncontested thus far in the lead-up to their forthcoming compilation EP. If you need further convincing, take a listen to the aptly-titled Incredible (a Booth-exclusive world premiere!), which finds Panhandle State favorite Laws rhyming over the larger-than-life synth boardwork of L.A. & Feb. 9 (complete with Funky President ‘Hey!‘s). Digging it? Then be sure to check back with us Monday, the 25th, when Uncontested hits our mixtape page for free streaming and download!
Written by richard on 07/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.