Luxury goods are dope, to be sure, but no amount of Champagne and Chandeliers can console you when you’re separated from someone you care about. Returning from a year-and-a-half musical hiatus (his last feature, Incredible, hit our front page in summer 2011), Laws dedicates his latest promo cut to a woman whose love is, quite simply, priceless. The Craftzmen create a suitably tension-fraught backdrop for the freestyle series alum‘s alienated rhymes, layering atmospheric synths and samples over feverish trap percussion. HurtFace and Lashay provide guest vocals throughout the cut. Laws has yet to make his comeback official by announcing a forthcoming project, but fans can keep it locked for the latest. In the meantime, why not get familiar with the artist’s sound by copping 2010 mixtape 5:01 (Overtime) for free in the Booth?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Future Favorite Rapper" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!