Rather than spending his DJBooth debut telling us about how fresh, fly and lyrically-gifted he is, Tulsa emcee Lawrence Leon has decided to fill us in on a few of his imperfections on Vices, a standout selection off his latest street album. Backed by Vince Lamar‘s burbling synth production, the artist cops to using Crown Royal and the occasional Black and Mild to decompress from the stresses of his daily hustle. Not the healthiest of habits, he admits—but, if they help him craft dope records like this one, I have a feeling Booth readers won’t hold his Vices against him. For this joint and many more quality cuts, check out Leon’s E.M.O. (Emotional Make Over) LP, available online as of April 1.
Written by richard on 04/11/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.