Some rappers make overwork into a virtue, boasting about how little time their hustle schedule leaves for sleep and leisure. LaVish, on the other hand, prefers to keep things a little more casual, assuring fans that It’s All Good and asking them to Sit Tight as they wait for new tunes, On Whatever, the Los Angeles rapper/producer reveals that he takes an equally off-the-cuff approach to his love life. Over his own laid-back sample woork, he describes the easygoing, commitment-free relationship he has with his girl. Buddy, the Pharrell Williams signee who recently brought us Inspired, contributes guest rhymes. Life As WE Know It has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.