Some rappers make overwork into a virtue, boasting about how little time their hustle schedule leaves for sleep and leisure. LaVish, on the other hand, prefers to keep things a little more casual, assuring fans that It’s All Good and asking them to Sit Tight as they wait for new tunes, On Whatever, the Los Angeles rapper/producer reveals that he takes an equally off-the-cuff approach to his love life. Over his own laid-back sample woork, he describes the easygoing, commitment-free relationship he has with his girl. Buddy, the Pharrell Williams signee who recently brought us Inspired, contributes guest rhymes. Life As WE Know It has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.