Some rappers make overwork into a virtue, boasting about how little time their hustle schedule leaves for sleep and leisure. LaVish, on the other hand, prefers to keep things a little more casual, assuring fans that It’s All Good and asking them to Sit Tight as they wait for new tunes, On Whatever, the Los Angeles rapper/producer reveals that he takes an equally off-the-cuff approach to his love life. Over his own laid-back sample woork, he describes the easygoing, commitment-free relationship he has with his girl. Buddy, the Pharrell Williams signee who recently brought us Inspired, contributes guest rhymes. Life As WE Know It has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)