Some rappers make overwork into a virtue, boasting about how little time their hustle schedule leaves for sleep and leisure. LaVish, on the other hand, prefers to keep things a little more casual, assuring fans that It’s All Good and asking them to Sit Tight as they wait for new tunes, On Whatever, the Los Angeles rapper/producer reveals that he takes an equally off-the-cuff approach to his love life. Over his own laid-back sample woork, he describes the easygoing, commitment-free relationship he has with his girl. Buddy, the Pharrell Williams signee who recently brought us Inspired, contributes guest rhymes. Life As WE Know It has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.