Some rappers make overwork into a virtue, boasting about how little time their hustle schedule leaves for sleep and leisure. LaVish, on the other hand, prefers to keep things a little more casual, assuring fans that It’s All Good and asking them to Sit Tight as they wait for new tunes, On Whatever, the Los Angeles rapper/producer reveals that he takes an equally off-the-cuff approach to his love life. Over his own laid-back sample woork, he describes the easygoing, commitment-free relationship he has with his girl. Buddy, the Pharrell Williams signee who recently brought us Inspired, contributes guest rhymes. Life As WE Know It has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.