This Friday, Brooklyn-by-way-of-L.A. emcee Lavi$h will be officially kicking off his 2013 with the release of a brand new, Booth-hosted EP. An exclusive world premiere, lead song release Time Zones follows in the footsteps of the recently-featured REM, with the 19-year-old rapper/producer scheming about how to transform his fantasies of fame, fortune and world travel into reality over a smooth, self-produced instrumental backdrop. Guest rhymes come courtesy of Windy City emcee/beatsmith brandUn DeShay and Hawaiian lyricist Hopa Hundreds. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to check back with us on the 18th, when Airplane Mode hits our front page for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 01/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crush on You" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.