Long a staple of hip-hop production, Bob James’ Nautilus becomes the backdrop for the latest entry in Lauriana Mae‘s ongoing series. This upbeat selection finds veteran producer Kwame flipping the fusion-jazz classic as the Atlantic Records pop songstress lets her light Shine. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep your browsers locked you-know-where for all the latest and greatest #MonthofMae releases throughout the remainder of May.
Written by richard on 05/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Like A Drum (Beat It)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.