Making love in the club is one thing, but can you really find your soulmate in a pakced crowd at the local spot? Booth newcomer Corey Latif Williams wouldn’t have thought it possible, but that’s exactly what seems to have happened to him on new single Can’t Believe It. Backed by the midtempo, synth-laced production of Fredo and Woo Min Lee, the Philly-repping singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter recounts the surprise he felt when a beautiful shawty in the front row at one of his shows turned out to be Mrs. Right. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked; while Love IV is out now in Japan, its Stateside release date has yet to be announced.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.