Making love in the club is one thing, but can you really find your soulmate in a pakced crowd at the local spot? Booth newcomer Corey Latif Williams wouldn’t have thought it possible, but that’s exactly what seems to have happened to him on new single Can’t Believe It. Backed by the midtempo, synth-laced production of Fredo and Woo Min Lee, the Philly-repping singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter recounts the surprise he felt when a beautiful shawty in the front row at one of his shows turned out to be Mrs. Right. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked; while Love IV is out now in Japan, its Stateside release date has yet to be announced.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.