Making love in the club is one thing, but can you really find your soulmate in a pakced crowd at the local spot? Booth newcomer Corey Latif Williams wouldn’t have thought it possible, but that’s exactly what seems to have happened to him on new single Can’t Believe It. Backed by the midtempo, synth-laced production of Fredo and Woo Min Lee, the Philly-repping singer and Grammy-nominated songwriter recounts the surprise he felt when a beautiful shawty in the front row at one of his shows turned out to be Mrs. Right. Like what you’re hearing? Keep it locked; while Love IV is out now in Japan, its Stateside release date has yet to be announced.
Written by richard on 01/18/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.