Since time immemorial, older, allegedly wiser individuals have done their best to keep young lovers apart—and, without fail, the inamorati have defied their elders. R&B singer Laryss carries on tradition with her latest single and first Booth feature, shrugging her shoulders at those who’d tell her she’s not old enough to find true love. Over the Prblm Slvrs’ keyboard-driven beat, the unsigned Houstonian blithely brushes off the doubters, telling her main squeeze, “If wanting you around is a mistake, then I’m Wrong for That.” Has this passionate cut piqued your interest? Then watch our pages for further details on Laryss’s Unveiled EP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.