Since time immemorial, older, allegedly wiser individuals have done their best to keep young lovers apart—and, without fail, the inamorati have defied their elders. R&B singer Laryss carries on tradition with her latest single and first Booth feature, shrugging her shoulders at those who’d tell her she’s not old enough to find true love. Over the Prblm Slvrs’ keyboard-driven beat, the unsigned Houstonian blithely brushes off the doubters, telling her main squeeze, “If wanting you around is a mistake, then I’m Wrong for That.” Has this passionate cut piqued your interest? Then watch our pages for further details on Laryss’s Unveiled EP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.