Since time immemorial, older, allegedly wiser individuals have done their best to keep young lovers apart—and, without fail, the inamorati have defied their elders. R&B singer Laryss carries on tradition with her latest single and first Booth feature, shrugging her shoulders at those who’d tell her she’s not old enough to find true love. Over the Prblm Slvrs’ keyboard-driven beat, the unsigned Houstonian blithely brushes off the doubters, telling her main squeeze, “If wanting you around is a mistake, then I’m Wrong for That.” Has this passionate cut piqued your interest? Then watch our pages for further details on Laryss’s Unveiled EP, which as yet lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 06/2/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)