The Perfect Cookup is an elusive thing, but LANO just might have achieved it on his Booth debut. This hard-hitting mixtape single finds the Baltimore-repping emcee and tattoo artist lacing Mizfitz Soundz’ gritty, soul-sampled production with fast and furious lyrical fire. If this piece of audio crack left you fiending for more, stay tuned—The Brooklyn Blues has yet to receive a solid drop date, but the project is scheduled to hit the ‘net “soon.”
Written by richard on 10/26/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.