Earlier today, I advised Nipsey Hussle fans frustrated with the delays plaguing the West Coast rhymesayer’s forthcoming mixtape to count their Blessings. Great minds clearly think alike, as the latest single from L.A.M.P. finds the European alt-R&B duo doing just that. On Count My Blessings, vocalist Ladybird outlines her grateful, positive-minded approach to life in breezy verses, backed by production partner Andy Compton‘s relaxed guitar riffs. Marcus Way provides visuals to match the record’s mellow vibe. Fans can find this cut, Booth debut Springtime and much more on the duo’s Shades of Green EP, released in late June and available now for purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.