Earlier today, I advised Nipsey Hussle fans frustrated with the delays plaguing the West Coast rhymesayer’s forthcoming mixtape to count their Blessings. Great minds clearly think alike, as the latest single from L.A.M.P. finds the European alt-R&B duo doing just that. On Count My Blessings, vocalist Ladybird outlines her grateful, positive-minded approach to life in breezy verses, backed by production partner Andy Compton‘s relaxed guitar riffs. Marcus Way provides visuals to match the record’s mellow vibe. Fans can find this cut, Booth debut Springtime and much more on the duo’s Shades of Green EP, released in late June and available now for purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.