Seeing as this is Lah Kid‘s first DJBooth feature, I’ll give you a pass if you don’t recognize his name or his music. However, after you press play and listen to his unmistakable flow, you will be in trouble if you forget. On Somewhere, Lah makes a strong, memorable first impression. His high-pitched, slicing approach on the mic really stands out over the booming, sample-driven boardwork of producer Derelle Rideout. Though guest spitter (and Booth regular) Yo Dot‘s flow is vastly different from the headliner’s, it’s clear that he shares Lah’s palpable passion and hunger. You can find Somewhere on the artist’s newly-released Paradi$E Lost LP, available now on iTunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/4/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.