Like most female celebrities, Lady Gaga has her appearance scrutinized on a constant basis, and her boldly unconventional behavior has only served to intensify the spotlight’s glare. On new single Do What U Want, she lets her detractors know that their skin-deep criticisms, however cruel and hurtful, aren’t going to affect her attitude or behavior one bit. DJ White Shadow backs her defiant vocals with a lightly-tweaked rendition of Dance With The Dead‘s The Deep instrumental. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly steps into the spotlight on verse two, his falsetto-laced delivery providing a pleasing contrast to the headliner’s fiery performance. Fans will be able to find this cut, lead single Venus (not featured in the Booth) and much more on Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP LP, dropping November 4, via Interscope.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Just Dance (Remix) ft. Kardinal Offishall" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.