Like most female celebrities, Lady Gaga has her appearance scrutinized on a constant basis, and her boldly unconventional behavior has only served to intensify the spotlight’s glare. On new single Do What U Want, she lets her detractors know that their skin-deep criticisms, however cruel and hurtful, aren’t going to affect her attitude or behavior one bit. DJ White Shadow backs her defiant vocals with a lightly-tweaked rendition of Dance With The Dead‘s The Deep instrumental. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly steps into the spotlight on verse two, his falsetto-laced delivery providing a pleasing contrast to the headliner’s fiery performance. Fans will be able to find this cut, lead single Venus (not featured in the Booth) and much more on Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP LP, dropping November 4, via Interscope.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Just Dance (Remix) ft. Kardinal Offishall" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)