Like most female celebrities, Lady Gaga has her appearance scrutinized on a constant basis, and her boldly unconventional behavior has only served to intensify the spotlight’s glare. On new single Do What U Want, she lets her detractors know that their skin-deep criticisms, however cruel and hurtful, aren’t going to affect her attitude or behavior one bit. DJ White Shadow backs her defiant vocals with a lightly-tweaked rendition of Dance With The Dead‘s The Deep instrumental. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly steps into the spotlight on verse two, his falsetto-laced delivery providing a pleasing contrast to the headliner’s fiery performance. Fans will be able to find this cut, lead single Venus (not featured in the Booth) and much more on Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP LP, dropping November 4, via Interscope.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Just Dance (Remix) ft. Kardinal Offishall" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.