Like most female celebrities, Lady Gaga has her appearance scrutinized on a constant basis, and her boldly unconventional behavior has only served to intensify the spotlight’s glare. On new single Do What U Want, she lets her detractors know that their skin-deep criticisms, however cruel and hurtful, aren’t going to affect her attitude or behavior one bit. DJ White Shadow backs her defiant vocals with a lightly-tweaked rendition of Dance With The Dead‘s The Deep instrumental. R&B heavyweight R. Kelly steps into the spotlight on verse two, his falsetto-laced delivery providing a pleasing contrast to the headliner’s fiery performance. Fans will be able to find this cut, lead single Venus (not featured in the Booth) and much more on Lady Gaga’s ARTPOP LP, dropping November 4, via Interscope.
Written by richard on 10/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Just Dance (Remix) ft. Kardinal Offishall" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)