Knowing that a club banger’s quality is determined by the level of liquor-soaked revelry it inspires, Mr. Music and L.A. get straight to the point on their latest promo single, telling listeners “Let’s Get F’d Up.” Backed by his production partner’s raucous, crowd noise-infused four-on-the-floor production, LA drops appropriately bold and direct verses, rhapsodizing about the pleasures of getting absolutely sh*tfaced in the company of fine females. This cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can view the record’s video accompaniment at Mr. Music’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.