Knowing that a club banger’s quality is determined by the level of liquor-soaked revelry it inspires, Mr. Music and L.A. get straight to the point on their latest promo single, telling listeners “Let’s Get F’d Up.” Backed by his production partner’s raucous, crowd noise-infused four-on-the-floor production, LA drops appropriately bold and direct verses, rhapsodizing about the pleasures of getting absolutely sh*tfaced in the company of fine females. This cut is currently unattached to any forthcoming project, but those who like what they’re hearing can view the record’s video accompaniment at Mr. Music’s official site.
Written by richard on 05/23/11
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.