A pair of alt-R&B/hip-hop buzzmakers hailing from the Windy City, Kyle Woods and Khallee make their grand entrance into the Booth with seductive promo cut At Night. Woods crafts a moody electronic backdrop for his colleague, a member of Chi-Town’s vocal group Jody, who shows off his melodic, falsetto crooning and slightly Auto-Tuned flows. This record is just a loosie, but who knows? A little positive feedback might inspire Kyle and Khallee to step back into the studio together. In any case, you can keep it locked for the latest tunes from these talented up-and-comers, whether singly or as a duo.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.