A pair of alt-R&B/hip-hop buzzmakers hailing from the Windy City, Kyle Woods and Khallee make their grand entrance into the Booth with seductive promo cut At Night. Woods crafts a moody electronic backdrop for his colleague, a member of Chi-Town’s vocal group Jody, who shows off his melodic, falsetto crooning and slightly Auto-Tuned flows. This record is just a loosie, but who knows? A little positive feedback might inspire Kyle and Khallee to step back into the studio together. In any case, you can keep it locked for the latest tunes from these talented up-and-comers, whether singly or as a duo.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.