A pair of alt-R&B/hip-hop buzzmakers hailing from the Windy City, Kyle Woods and Khallee make their grand entrance into the Booth with seductive promo cut At Night. Woods crafts a moody electronic backdrop for his colleague, a member of Chi-Town’s vocal group Jody, who shows off his melodic, falsetto crooning and slightly Auto-Tuned flows. This record is just a loosie, but who knows? A little positive feedback might inspire Kyle and Khallee to step back into the studio together. In any case, you can keep it locked for the latest tunes from these talented up-and-comers, whether singly or as a duo.
Written by richard on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.