In addition to having an excellent last name (a totally unbiased opinion), Kyle Lucas also has a knack for making insanely vibrant, catchy tunes. His latest, Housewife, is no exception. This record has a vintage feel thanks to Booth regular G-Eazy‘s production, which features energetic clapping over a barbershop quartet-esque effect. Atop the ebullient boardwork, Lucas delivers an equally energetic mic performance. The emcee likens himself to Mad Men protagonist Don Draper, claiming that, while it’s time for him to settle down, he will also need a girl on the side (and a few more here and there). This is the third single off of Lucas’ forthcoming mixtape, It’s Always Sunny In Marietta 2, which will be available on April 10.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/29/13
Georgia-repping reader fave Kyle Lucas has released his brand new freebie set, It's Always Sunny in Marietta 2. The sequel to Lucas' acclaimed 2010 street album, the project packs 17 tracks' worth of original material (plus...
Purple Ribbon Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The New Light" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.