In addition to having an excellent last name (a totally unbiased opinion), Kyle Lucas also has a knack for making insanely vibrant, catchy tunes. His latest, Housewife, is no exception. This record has a vintage feel thanks to Booth regular G-Eazy‘s production, which features energetic clapping over a barbershop quartet-esque effect. Atop the ebullient boardwork, Lucas delivers an equally energetic mic performance. The emcee likens himself to Mad Men protagonist Don Draper, claiming that, while it’s time for him to settle down, he will also need a girl on the side (and a few more here and there). This is the third single off of Lucas’ forthcoming mixtape, It’s Always Sunny In Marietta 2, which will be available on April 10.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/29/13
Submit your Rating
Purple Ribbon Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The New Light" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.