One lonely night, Ventura, California emcee KYLE had the bright idea to combine a packet of Fruit Snacks with a cup of Patron. Strange as it might sound, the resulting cocktail was so delicious that the rapper felt the need to tell the whole world about it on a new single. Featuring the emcee’s gleefully ig’nant lyricism over a glossy synth backdrop by Beni Haze, this carefree jam is reportedly “one of KYLE’s favorite songs he has made thus far.” Agree with his assessment? If so, you’ll be able to find Fruit Snacks, along with previous singles Keep It Real and Silver Platter, on the artist’s next LP, Beautiful Loser. The project as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its arrival.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view KYLE’s Jakob Owens and Nolan Smith-directed Fruit Snacks visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silver Platter" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.