One lonely night, Ventura, California emcee KYLE had the bright idea to combine a packet of Fruit Snacks with a cup of Patron. Strange as it might sound, the resulting cocktail was so delicious that the rapper felt the need to tell the whole world about it on a new single. Featuring the emcee’s gleefully ig’nant lyricism over a glossy synth backdrop by Beni Haze, this carefree jam is reportedly “one of KYLE’s favorite songs he has made thus far.” Agree with his assessment? If so, you’ll be able to find Fruit Snacks, along with previous singles Keep It Real and Silver Platter, on the artist’s next LP, Beautiful Loser. The project as yet lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes leading up to its arrival.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view KYLE’s Jakob Owens and Nolan Smith-directed Fruit Snacks visual.
Written by richard on 04/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silver Platter" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.