I’ve got good news and bad news, Booth readers. Bad news: Kyle DenMead still hasn’t gotten over that breakup from his first feature, The Saddest Part. Good news: Kyle DenMead still hasn’t gotten over that breakup – and he’s written another dope song about it! On his latest single, making its world premiere in the Booth, the Orlando-based singer/songwriter/producer lets the girl in question know just how big a mistake she made in walking out the door: “Leavin’ me is gonna end up drivin’ you Crazy.” Joining DenMead over the Avengerz member’s own atmospherically pop-appealing, synth-driven production is Floridian emcee Nino Blu (not to be confused with Nino Bless, Blu or some cross between the two), who echoes the headliner’s dismissive attitude in a verse addressed to his own ex (but acknowledges that the passion could be rekindled at any time). Kyle DenMead’s determination to usher in a new era of fresh, intelligent pop music clearly hasn’t faded since last we saw him; if you’re digging his left-of-center sound, you’ll most definitely want to grab a copy of his Change of HeART LP when it drops in July.
Written by richard on 06/21/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Saddest Part" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)