Kyle Bent isn’t one for halfway measures—whatever the undertaking, he goes To the Max with it. How does this maximalist philosophy play out on his Booth debut? Well, the artist certainly doesn’t skimp on the guest features; over Exzam‘s arpeggiated-synth boardwork, the Massachusetts spitter recruits Puzzling Thing emcee Bramzwig and newcomers TJ Hickey and Big Kurt. Directors Tarik Mcarland and Pio DiBenedetto go all-out on the visual tip as well, depicting a kidnapping plot involving Kyle, his homies, Ninja Turtle masks and a whole lot of convenience store food. (You could say that it features snacks… to the max.) Feeling it? More awaits on the artist’s The Catalyst tape, released to the ‘net for free back in June.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.