Kyle Bent isn’t one for halfway measures—whatever the undertaking, he goes To the Max with it. How does this maximalist philosophy play out on his Booth debut? Well, the artist certainly doesn’t skimp on the guest features; over Exzam‘s arpeggiated-synth boardwork, the Massachusetts spitter recruits Puzzling Thing emcee Bramzwig and newcomers TJ Hickey and Big Kurt. Directors Tarik Mcarland and Pio DiBenedetto go all-out on the visual tip as well, depicting a kidnapping plot involving Kyle, his homies, Ninja Turtle masks and a whole lot of convenience store food. (You could say that it features snacks… to the max.) Feeling it? More awaits on the artist’s The Catalyst tape, released to the ‘net for free back in June.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.