Kyle Bent isn’t one for halfway measures—whatever the undertaking, he goes To the Max with it. How does this maximalist philosophy play out on his Booth debut? Well, the artist certainly doesn’t skimp on the guest features; over Exzam‘s arpeggiated-synth boardwork, the Massachusetts spitter recruits Puzzling Thing emcee Bramzwig and newcomers TJ Hickey and Big Kurt. Directors Tarik Mcarland and Pio DiBenedetto go all-out on the visual tip as well, depicting a kidnapping plot involving Kyle, his homies, Ninja Turtle masks and a whole lot of convenience store food. (You could say that it features snacks… to the max.) Feeling it? More awaits on the artist’s The Catalyst tape, released to the ‘net for free back in June.
Written by richard on 08/28/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)