When sh*t’s unacceptable, sometimes there’s nothing to be done but pack your things and Walk right out the door—even if you’re not quite sure about your destination. On Kwabs‘s latest single, the UK R&B buzzmaker resolves to cut his losses and leave a relationship that wasn’t what it was promised to be, rather than getting caught in the “Venus fly trap” of romantic dysfunction. An uncredited beatsmith mans the boards, crafting a driving, almost martial keyboard backdrop for the artist’s rich baritone vocals. Walk isn’t attached to a larger project, but fans in the UK will be able to cop it on iTunes starting Tuesday, September 30.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.