Kwabs‘s two Booth features to date, November debut Last Stand and EP title track Pray for Love, both earned him above-average reviews on our pages. Clearly, he’s doing Something Right. Like a true artist, though, the London singer/songwriter is never satisfied. On this brand new single, he continues his unending battle against deceit, temptation and all the other forces holding him back from his true potential. Kwabs chronicles his struggle in verses laced with foreboding imagery, employing the same unique, earthy delivery that won him reader praise in the past. SOHN‘s pounding, synth-led production echoes the urgency in his vocals. Feeling it? More fresh, innovative jams await on the Pray for Love EP, set to drop independently May 20.
Written by richard on 04/11/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.