Kwabs‘s last single, released at the top of May, saw him expressing gratitude to a friend so loyal he considered him a Brother. Though he’s flush with Platonic friendship, the UK soul singer’s clearly not getting what he needs in the romantic arena. On follow-up Into You, a driving Chris Loco production backs the artist as he vents his frustration to a woman who’s never around when he needs love and affection, lamenting, “I’m ready, if only you would let me.” Kwabs’ Pray for Love EP, released May 19, via Warner Music UK, is available for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.