Kwabs‘s last single, released at the top of May, saw him expressing gratitude to a friend so loyal he considered him a Brother. Though he’s flush with Platonic friendship, the UK soul singer’s clearly not getting what he needs in the romantic arena. On follow-up Into You, a driving Chris Loco production backs the artist as he vents his frustration to a woman who’s never around when he needs love and affection, lamenting, “I’m ready, if only you would let me.” Kwabs’ Pray for Love EP, released May 19, via Warner Music UK, is available for digital purchase.
Written by richard on 06/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label