What good is a Brother if you can’t share your pain and joy with him? He may not be of your blood, but being able to call someone a brother creates a bond that can’t be shared with anyone else. This is what London singer Kwabs is trying to convey on his new, touching single. With a heavy heart, Kwabs entreats his brother to share the burden with him, whatever that may be, while producer George Moore delivers on the keys with a somber melody. You can expect more from the creative duo of Moore and Kwabs on the singer’s upcoming EP, Pray for Love, available on iTunes on May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.