What good is a Brother if you can’t share your pain and joy with him? He may not be of your blood, but being able to call someone a brother creates a bond that can’t be shared with anyone else. This is what London singer Kwabs is trying to convey on his new, touching single. With a heavy heart, Kwabs entreats his brother to share the burden with him, whatever that may be, while producer George Moore delivers on the keys with a somber melody. You can expect more from the creative duo of Moore and Kwabs on the singer’s upcoming EP, Pray for Love, available on iTunes on May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.