What good is a Brother if you can’t share your pain and joy with him? He may not be of your blood, but being able to call someone a brother creates a bond that can’t be shared with anyone else. This is what London singer Kwabs is trying to convey on his new, touching single. With a heavy heart, Kwabs entreats his brother to share the burden with him, whatever that may be, while producer George Moore delivers on the keys with a somber melody. You can expect more from the creative duo of Moore and Kwabs on the singer’s upcoming EP, Pray for Love, available on iTunes on May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)