What good is a Brother if you can’t share your pain and joy with him? He may not be of your blood, but being able to call someone a brother creates a bond that can’t be shared with anyone else. This is what London singer Kwabs is trying to convey on his new, touching single. With a heavy heart, Kwabs entreats his brother to share the burden with him, whatever that may be, while producer George Moore delivers on the keys with a somber melody. You can expect more from the creative duo of Moore and Kwabs on the singer’s upcoming EP, Pray for Love, available on iTunes on May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.