What good is a Brother if you can’t share your pain and joy with him? He may not be of your blood, but being able to call someone a brother creates a bond that can’t be shared with anyone else. This is what London singer Kwabs is trying to convey on his new, touching single. With a heavy heart, Kwabs entreats his brother to share the burden with him, whatever that may be, while producer George Moore delivers on the keys with a somber melody. You can expect more from the creative duo of Moore and Kwabs on the singer’s upcoming EP, Pray for Love, available on iTunes on May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/9/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.