Strange Music emcee Kutt Calhoun may be buzzing lately, but don’t get it twisted: his freshness is by no means a recent phenomena. On the latest single off his senior set, the Kansas City stalwart takes the opportunity to remind listeners that he’s been murdering microphones for a hot minute now: “Ever since my first lines came out… I Been Dope.” Joining his signee over Michael “Seven” Summers’ street-ready boardwork, label boss Tech N9ne lends his furious flows to the final verse, and an unknown director ties the package together with some gritty official visuals. Craving more new music from this perennially dope Midwesterner? You’ll find what you seek on Black Gold, released February 26, and available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)