Strange Music emcee Kutt Calhoun may be buzzing lately, but don’t get it twisted: his freshness is by no means a recent phenomena. On the latest single off his senior set, the Kansas City stalwart takes the opportunity to remind listeners that he’s been murdering microphones for a hot minute now: “Ever since my first lines came out… I Been Dope.” Joining his signee over Michael “Seven” Summers’ street-ready boardwork, label boss Tech N9ne lends his furious flows to the final verse, and an unknown director ties the package together with some gritty official visuals. Craving more new music from this perennially dope Midwesterner? You’ll find what you seek on Black Gold, released February 26, and available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 03/5/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.