Kush Kelz has been playing it Cool since July, when he last stepped into the Booth with a fresh record. Now that it’s 2014, though, he and his clique are “Takin Ova everything.” On the Jersey repper’s first single of the new year, the inaugural song release off his next mixtape, he and a homie from the other side of the Hudson link up to give listeners a preview of the big moves they’re gonna be making in the next 12 months. Over beatsmith Kortni Sean‘s stark synths and thundering percussion, the headliner trades brash, braggadocio-soaked verses with NYC buzzmaker Troy Ave. Feeling it? Then stay tuned to the Booth for the latest on Kelz’s ongoing conquest of the rap game, beginning with the unscheduled release of his Very Fresh 2 street album.
Written by richard on 01/6/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.