The name “Kush Kelz” may not be widely known—but neither was “Genghis Khan,” till he and the united Mongol tribes were breathing down Northern China’s collective neck. Point is, you’d be a fool not to take the man seriously when he says, “I Declare War on the game.” On this freshly-minted video single, released along with visuals by EBB Friday, the Garden State up-and-comer lays the groundwork for his impending takeover. Beatsmith Hunga backs his combative verses with martial percussion and grimy guitar/keyboard loops. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project, but those feeling it should stay tuned; I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Kush Kelz in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/26/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.