OK, The Teacher has stepped up to the mic; so everyone please take out your number two pencils and take notes to the new single Hip-Hop Lives. Masterful wordsmith KRS-One and legendary producer Marley Marl have teamed up to educate those who claim that “Hip-Hop is dead,” in order to help them see that Hip-Hop, itself, is a culture and will never die out. From explaining what the definition of Hip-Hop means to breaking it down into molecules by suggesting that various acronyms make up the term, KRS-One proves that Hip-Hop will not only remain as a reverent force in music, but also as a culture.
Listen to More: KRS-One & Marly Marl Written by Lochy N.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.