OK, The Teacher has stepped up to the mic; so everyone please take out your number two pencils and take notes to the new single Hip-Hop Lives. Masterful wordsmith KRS-One and legendary producer Marley Marl have teamed up to educate those who claim that “Hip-Hop is dead,” in order to help them see that Hip-Hop, itself, is a culture and will never die out. From explaining what the definition of Hip-Hop means to breaking it down into molecules by suggesting that various acronyms make up the term, KRS-One proves that Hip-Hop will not only remain as a reverent force in music, but also as a culture.
Listen to More: KRS-One & Marly Marl
Written by Lochy N. on 04/3/07
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.