If you are like me, you get goosebumps, chills and the uncontrollable urge to nod your head when you hear a epic song for the first time. KRNDN’s latest song release is one of these very cuts. Please remember to Breathe while you are listening, as we don’t want to be responsible for any hospital visits—though, the way Cy Fyre‘s frenzied, boisterous beat knocks, a hospital visit might be inevitable. The production may be triumphant, but KRNDN still takes the spotlight with his unique, raspy flow and some witty wordplay. Guest emcee Smoke DZA, too, commands your attention, delivering some weed-themed bars in a cutting flow. Breathe is the first single off the veteran emcee’s next project, a remastered deluxe edition of February’s Everything’s Nothing LP, due out later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Eyes On Me" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.