Someone call an exorcist—Kris Kasanova‘s latest mixtape leak finds the Brooklyn native Possessed by a dark spiritual presence. Fortunately for us, this demon can really spit; over Ibe‘s appropriately malevolent boardwork, Kasanova drops some of the most diabolically dope bars I’ve heard in a minute. Digging it? Then keep it locked—the artist’s Warpaint LP has yet to receive a drop date, but you’ll be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/14/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.