Someone call an exorcist—Kris Kasanova‘s latest mixtape leak finds the Brooklyn native Possessed by a dark spiritual presence. Fortunately for us, this demon can really spit; over Ibe‘s appropriately malevolent boardwork, Kasanova drops some of the most diabolically dope bars I’ve heard in a minute. Digging it? Then keep it locked—the artist’s Warpaint LP has yet to receive a drop date, but you’ll be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/14/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.