Not featured on the solo tip since 2011, when he earned positive reader reviews for mixtape cut Possessed, Kris Kasanova makes his triumphant return to our front page with a freshly-released record off his next street album. Fueled by Ibe‘s sparse, bass-bumping grooves, Mosh Pit is probably too laid-back to inspire any slamdancing when performed live, but it’s hard to argue with the self-assured energy the Brooklyn buzzmaker brings to his verses. Director This Is Butta provides visual corroboration of Kris’ braggadocio, depicting the artist and his entourage engaged in a variety of fly activities. Packing guest appearances by Flatbush Zombies, Skeme, Jarv Dee, SZA and more, #24K is scheduled for digital release February 21.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.