Not featured on the solo tip since 2011, when he earned positive reader reviews for mixtape cut Possessed, Kris Kasanova makes his triumphant return to our front page with a freshly-released record off his next street album. Fueled by Ibe‘s sparse, bass-bumping grooves, Mosh Pit is probably too laid-back to inspire any slamdancing when performed live, but it’s hard to argue with the self-assured energy the Brooklyn buzzmaker brings to his verses. Director This Is Butta provides visual corroboration of Kris’ braggadocio, depicting the artist and his entourage engaged in a variety of fly activities. Packing guest appearances by Flatbush Zombies, Skeme, Jarv Dee, SZA and more, #24K is scheduled for digital release February 21.
Written by richard on 02/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.