No matter what went down the preceding evening, Kris Kasanova is incapable of getting up on the wrong side of the bed. After all, every new day means he gets to spend another 24 hours as the fly, young G that he is. On pseudo-self titled mixtape single Kasanova, the Brooklynite gives listeners an idea of just how dope it is to live life in his shoes, touting his hefty income and his uncanny charisma over producer Canei Finch‘s funky brass loops. This Is Butta…‘s official visuals offer a first-person depiction of the artist’s typical morning, which includes waking up sandwiched between two beautiful women and enjoying a mixing bowl’s worth of Cap’n Crunch. (On a side note, wouldn’t that sh*t be really soggy by the end?) Fans can find this cut, the previously-featured Mosh Pit and much more on Kasanova’s 24k LP, out now on iTunes.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!