No matter what went down the preceding evening, Kris Kasanova is incapable of getting up on the wrong side of the bed. After all, every new day means he gets to spend another 24 hours as the fly, young G that he is. On pseudo-self titled mixtape single Kasanova, the Brooklynite gives listeners an idea of just how dope it is to live life in his shoes, touting his hefty income and his uncanny charisma over producer Canei Finch‘s funky brass loops. This Is Butta…‘s official visuals offer a first-person depiction of the artist’s typical morning, which includes waking up sandwiched between two beautiful women and enjoying a mixing bowl’s worth of Cap’n Crunch. (On a side note, wouldn’t that sh*t be really soggy by the end?) Fans can find this cut, the previously-featured Mosh Pit and much more on Kasanova’s 24k LP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.