No matter what went down the preceding evening, Kris Kasanova is incapable of getting up on the wrong side of the bed. After all, every new day means he gets to spend another 24 hours as the fly, young G that he is. On pseudo-self titled mixtape single Kasanova, the Brooklynite gives listeners an idea of just how dope it is to live life in his shoes, touting his hefty income and his uncanny charisma over producer Canei Finch‘s funky brass loops. This Is Butta…‘s official visuals offer a first-person depiction of the artist’s typical morning, which includes waking up sandwiched between two beautiful women and enjoying a mixing bowl’s worth of Cap’n Crunch. (On a side note, wouldn’t that sh*t be really soggy by the end?) Fans can find this cut, the previously-featured Mosh Pit and much more on Kasanova’s 24k LP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.