No matter what went down the preceding evening, Kris Kasanova is incapable of getting up on the wrong side of the bed. After all, every new day means he gets to spend another 24 hours as the fly, young G that he is. On pseudo-self titled mixtape single Kasanova, the Brooklynite gives listeners an idea of just how dope it is to live life in his shoes, touting his hefty income and his uncanny charisma over producer Canei Finch‘s funky brass loops. This Is Butta…‘s official visuals offer a first-person depiction of the artist’s typical morning, which includes waking up sandwiched between two beautiful women and enjoying a mixing bowl’s worth of Cap’n Crunch. (On a side note, wouldn’t that sh*t be really soggy by the end?) Fans can find this cut, the previously-featured Mosh Pit and much more on Kasanova’s 24k LP, out now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.