An ounce or two of black caviar – the good stuff – and a bottle of fine champagne can easily run you several hundred bucks. Pretty steep; but for some, the prospect of a priceless romantic evening far outweighs the loss of a few c-notes. An appreciator of life’s finer things (and of the effect that said finer things can have no the ladies), Booth newcomer Kris Kasanova shares his Caviar Dreams on the latest single off his forthcoming full-length. The classy, piano-led boardwork of Ibe (who also contributes vocals to the hook) sets the stage for verses that are… well, pretty much exactly what you’d expect from a dude who takes his surname from one of history’s most renowned libertines. In a pleasantly laid-back flow, the Brooklynite playfully needles his girl, asking whether she’s into him or his luxurious lifestyle. At the end of the day, of course, it hardly makes difference – as he tells the shawty in question, “You ain’t gonna be Mrs. Me, but you can keep kissin’ me…” Intrigued by this upscale banger? You can find plenty more where this came from on Kris Kasanova’s The Long Way Home LP, scheduled to hit stores November 30.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.