This evening, Kris Kasanova will take the stage at NYC venue Drom in a show presented by MajorStage and powered by The DJBooth. (Click here to read more and/or purchase tickets to the event!) As an hors d’oeuvre, the Brooklyn buzzmaker’s unleashed Bogus, a promo single whose name in no way reflects its content. The titular adjective actually refers to the competition, whom Kris, Jarv Dee and THC Billy BadA$$ mercilessly trash-talk over beatsmith Justin Rose‘s clipped string plucks and reversed cymbals. Though Bogus isn’t part of a larger project, those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from Kris Kasanova and company.
Written by richard on 06/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.