This evening, Kris Kasanova will take the stage at NYC venue Drom in a show presented by MajorStage and powered by The DJBooth. (Click here to read more and/or purchase tickets to the event!) As an hors d’oeuvre, the Brooklyn buzzmaker’s unleashed Bogus, a promo single whose name in no way reflects its content. The titular adjective actually refers to the competition, whom Kris, Jarv Dee and THC Billy BadA$$ mercilessly trash-talk over beatsmith Justin Rose‘s clipped string plucks and reversed cymbals. Though Bogus isn’t part of a larger project, those feeling it can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from Kris Kasanova and company.
Written by richard on 06/18/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.