Forget “The Windy City”—with spitters as talented as Kris Bills and his homies representing it, Chicago should be referred to as the “City of Win.” On his first Booth feature and latest single, Rob Bates sets an appropriately victorious mood on the production tip, blending screaming electric-guitar riffs with synth-strings and bumping percussion as the headliner trades exultant verses with esteemed colleagues and fellow Chicagoans Sir Michael Rocks (of The Cool Kids) and Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall). Digging it? Plenty more awaits on Kris BIlls’ The Conquest LP, set to drop November 30.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awh! (Samurai Sh*t)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.