Forget “The Windy City”—with spitters as talented as Kris Bills and his homies representing it, Chicago should be referred to as the “City of Win.” On his first Booth feature and latest single, Rob Bates sets an appropriately victorious mood on the production tip, blending screaming electric-guitar riffs with synth-strings and bumping percussion as the headliner trades exultant verses with esteemed colleagues and fellow Chicagoans Sir Michael Rocks (of The Cool Kids) and Naledge (of Kidz in the Hall). Digging it? Plenty more awaits on Kris BIlls’ The Conquest LP, set to drop November 30.
Written by richard on 10/21/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Awh! (Samurai Sh*t)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)