Oakland rapper Kreayshawn may have quickly rose to fame following the huge success of her single Gucci Gucci, but the Columbia recording artist’s latest, Like It Or Love It, serves as the first feature on our pages. The rapstress pulls out all the stops on Like It Or Love It, recruiting both G.O.O.D Music artist Kid Cudi and famed American DJ and producer Diplo. Setting the quirky tone for the record, Kreayshawn informs us, “I got gold bananas engraved with my grandmother’s title signature. What you got?” Though Diplo may be known for his dubstep and electro mixes, his production on Like It or Love It is invitingly ominous and serves as a perfect setup for Cudi and Kreay’s grim hook. Whether you Like It or Love It you can find the West Coast pop-rapper’s latest effort on her debut album, Something Bout Kreay, which will be released on Tuesday, September 18.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/13/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)