Oakland rapper Kreayshawn may have quickly rose to fame following the huge success of her single Gucci Gucci, but the Columbia recording artist’s latest, Like It Or Love It, serves as the first feature on our pages. The rapstress pulls out all the stops on Like It Or Love It, recruiting both G.O.O.D Music artist Kid Cudi and famed American DJ and producer Diplo. Setting the quirky tone for the record, Kreayshawn informs us, “I got gold bananas engraved with my grandmother’s title signature. What you got?” Though Diplo may be known for his dubstep and electro mixes, his production on Like It or Love It is invitingly ominous and serves as a perfect setup for Cudi and Kreay’s grim hook. Whether you Like It or Love It you can find the West Coast pop-rapper’s latest effort on her debut album, Something Bout Kreay, which will be released on Tuesday, September 18.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.