I’m sure all of you have experienced writer’s block. Nothing is more frustrating than sitting down to pen something and simply being unable to make the words come out. I thought that Booth newcomer Kosi shared in my feelings, as his latest is called Writers Block Pt. 1. After listening to the record, however, I find it hard to imagine him at a loss for words. You can tell by his confident, relentless style that he rarely, if ever, has trouble thinking of things to say. Backed by a high-octane Stephen Litombe beat powered by a piercing string section, Kosi delivers lines like, “Kill your favorite rapper while he in his prime / he ain’t Optimus,” in a raw, aggressive flow. If the Georgia newcomer’s sparked your interest with this cut, you’ll be able to find more on his upcoming mixtape, OutTheBox.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/26/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)