Kosha Dillz may be a little Awkward, but that hasn’t stopped him from accumulating one of the most diverse circles of “rapper friends” in the industry. On newly-released LP single Where My Homies Be, the Jersey/Cali dual repper offers a small sampling of the talented connects lurking in his Rolodex. Over the springy synth-bass and slow-rolling percussion of heavyweight beatsmith Belief, Kosha trades boastful verses with Golden State mainstay MURS and Three 6 alumnus Gangsta Boo. Awkward (In a Good Way), Dillz’s sophomore full-length, will pack a ten track punch, including previously-featured selection Hangin’ Out. Watch our front page for further song releases off the set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Kosha Dillz’ Robbie Barclay-directed Where My Homies Be visual.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.