Kosha Dillz may be a little Awkward, but that hasn’t stopped him from accumulating one of the most diverse circles of “rapper friends” in the industry. On newly-released LP single Where My Homies Be, the Jersey/Cali dual repper offers a small sampling of the talented connects lurking in his Rolodex. Over the springy synth-bass and slow-rolling percussion of heavyweight beatsmith Belief, Kosha trades boastful verses with Golden State mainstay MURS and Three 6 alumnus Gangsta Boo. Awkward (In a Good Way), Dillz’s sophomore full-length, will pack a ten track punch, including previously-featured selection Hangin’ Out. Watch our front page for further song releases off the set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Kosha Dillz’ Robbie Barclay-directed Where My Homies Be visual.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.