Kosha Dillz may be a little Awkward, but that hasn’t stopped him from accumulating one of the most diverse circles of “rapper friends” in the industry. On newly-released LP single Where My Homies Be, the Jersey/Cali dual repper offers a small sampling of the talented connects lurking in his Rolodex. Over the springy synth-bass and slow-rolling percussion of heavyweight beatsmith Belief, Kosha trades boastful verses with Golden State mainstay MURS and Three 6 alumnus Gangsta Boo. Awkward (In a Good Way), Dillz’s sophomore full-length, will pack a ten track punch, including previously-featured selection Hangin’ Out. Watch our front page for further song releases off the set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Kosha Dillz’ Robbie Barclay-directed Where My Homies Be visual.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.