Kosha Dillz may be a little Awkward, but that hasn’t stopped him from accumulating one of the most diverse circles of “rapper friends” in the industry. On newly-released LP single Where My Homies Be, the Jersey/Cali dual repper offers a small sampling of the talented connects lurking in his Rolodex. Over the springy synth-bass and slow-rolling percussion of heavyweight beatsmith Belief, Kosha trades boastful verses with Golden State mainstay MURS and Three 6 alumnus Gangsta Boo. Awkward (In a Good Way), Dillz’s sophomore full-length, will pack a ten track punch, including previously-featured selection Hangin’ Out. Watch our front page for further song releases off the set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Kosha Dillz’ Robbie Barclay-directed Where My Homies Be visual.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)