Kosha Dillz may be a little Awkward, but that hasn’t stopped him from accumulating one of the most diverse circles of “rapper friends” in the industry. On newly-released LP single Where My Homies Be, the Jersey/Cali dual repper offers a small sampling of the talented connects lurking in his Rolodex. Over the springy synth-bass and slow-rolling percussion of heavyweight beatsmith Belief, Kosha trades boastful verses with Golden State mainstay MURS and Three 6 alumnus Gangsta Boo. Awkward (In a Good Way), Dillz’s sophomore full-length, will pack a ten track punch, including previously-featured selection Hangin’ Out. Watch our front page for further song releases off the set, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, November 5.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Kosha Dillz’ Robbie Barclay-directed Where My Homies Be visual.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.