Can a couple emcees from New Jersey and North Carolina successfully capture that West Coast Flavor? If you’d asked me a couple minutes ago, I would have responded with doubt, but I’ll be damned if Kosha Dillz and Rapper Big Pooh don’t do just that on the former’s latest promo single. Featuring the slow-rolling boardwork of Trump (the producer behind Sam Adams’ debut set), this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling its sunny vibe can keep it locked for all the latest. If you happen to reside in the Midwest, you can also catch Dillz on his ongoing You Canned DO It tour and food drive, where he’ll be accepting donations of canned goods for homeless shelters across Minnesota.
Written by richard on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)