Can a couple emcees from New Jersey and North Carolina successfully capture that West Coast Flavor? If you’d asked me a couple minutes ago, I would have responded with doubt, but I’ll be damned if Kosha Dillz and Rapper Big Pooh don’t do just that on the former’s latest promo single. Featuring the slow-rolling boardwork of Trump (the producer behind Sam Adams’ debut set), this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but those feeling its sunny vibe can keep it locked for all the latest. If you happen to reside in the Midwest, you can also catch Dillz on his ongoing You Canned DO It tour and food drive, where he’ll be accepting donations of canned goods for homeless shelters across Minnesota.
Written by richard on 11/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.