Last we heard from Kosha Dillz, he had left the chilly Northeast behind to bring listeners some West Coast Flavor. Today, we find the N.J. rhymesayer kicking it in less hospitable climes—specifically, he’s “chillin’ with Moses in the Wasteland.” Here, Nate G.‘s bluesy, sampled boardwork sets the stage for bars packed with free-associative lyrical fire. Feeling it? Keep it locked for more fresh tunes off Dillz’ forthcoming Jetlag EP, a project built around samples from contemporary indie-rock buzz bands.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.