Last we heard from Kosha Dillz, he had left the chilly Northeast behind to bring listeners some West Coast Flavor. Today, we find the N.J. rhymesayer kicking it in less hospitable climes—specifically, he’s “chillin’ with Moses in the Wasteland.” Here, Nate G.‘s bluesy, sampled boardwork sets the stage for bars packed with free-associative lyrical fire. Feeling it? Keep it locked for more fresh tunes off Dillz’ forthcoming Jetlag EP, a project built around samples from contemporary indie-rock buzz bands.
Written by richard on 01/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.