Ever the globally-minded emcee, Jersey’s Kosha Dillz makes rap history with new single Span Hebrish (Ech-Ani-Olech), releasing what to my knowledge is the first English-Spanish-Hebrew rap record in musical history. Performed on a float in last week’s Israel Day Parade, this jam finds Shuko serving up a stark percussion-synth backdrop as Dillz’ rhymes about… well, knowing only about 1.25 of the languages in question, I couldn’t really tell you. Anyway, it’s dope. For more, check out Kosha’s Gina &* the Garage Sale EP, out now via digital retailers.
Written by richard on 06/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.