Ever the globally-minded emcee, Jersey’s Kosha Dillz makes rap history with new single Span Hebrish (Ech-Ani-Olech), releasing what to my knowledge is the first English-Spanish-Hebrew rap record in musical history. Performed on a float in last week’s Israel Day Parade, this jam finds Shuko serving up a stark percussion-synth backdrop as Dillz’ rhymes about… well, knowing only about 1.25 of the languages in question, I couldn’t really tell you. Anyway, it’s dope. For more, check out Kosha’s Gina &* the Garage Sale EP, out now via digital retailers.
Written by richard on 06/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.