Previously heard mixing Hebrew (and Spanish) into his rhymes on Span-Hebrish, Jersey representative once again draws inspiration from his Jewish roots on his contribution to Peter Rosenberg‘s forthcoming Pop Chips mixtape. Over Brent Sinatra‘s funky boardwork (complete with a Homeboy Sandman-sampled hook), the Jersey repper holds a full-blown lyrical Bars Mitzvah. It’s not your tranditional coming-of-age ceremony, but the record’s dopeness can’t be denied—if you’re digging it, download the free What’s Poppin’ mixtape available now.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.