Previously heard mixing Hebrew (and Spanish) into his rhymes on Span-Hebrish, Jersey representative once again draws inspiration from his Jewish roots on his contribution to Peter Rosenberg‘s forthcoming Pop Chips mixtape. Over Brent Sinatra‘s funky boardwork (complete with a Homeboy Sandman-sampled hook), the Jersey repper holds a full-blown lyrical Bars Mitzvah. It’s not your tranditional coming-of-age ceremony, but the record’s dopeness can’t be denied—if you’re digging it, download the free What’s Poppin’ mixtape available now.
Written by richard on 09/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All These Years" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)