There are few ceretainties in life, but anyone who’s been on his hustle as long as SoCal rhymesayer Kornbread is bound to have picked up a little knowledge, wisdom and understanding along the way. On new single and debut DJBooth feature I Know, the up-and-comer shares a few of his observations, painting an apocalyptic lyrical picture of the ‘hood life over project collaborator J Bizness’ ominous street boardwork. Fellow Los Angeles repper Bishop Lamont brings the joint’s political subtext into the foreground on the final verse, spitting, “Capitalism is the greatest killer / It’s cataclysmic what these devils do to get they scrilla.” J.R. Griffin ties the package together with some gritty official visuals. Superlative has yet to be assigned a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.