I recently rekindled my love for cornbread. After not having the delicious side dish for a while, I have eaten more in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years. My love for the bread has evidently carried over into hip-hop, as I found Kornbread’s latest feature just as appealing as the food from which the artist takes his name. Feels Good boasts a smooth, clapping beat by Bigg Faahz and JBizness, which the Cali emcee cuts through with a higher-pitched, gravelly flow. While his delivery is on the rugged side, his lyrics and energy, along with the stellar hookwork of Chevy Jones, give Feels Good a carefree vibe. This joint will appear on Kornbread’s next project, Superlative, due out the week of Memorial Day.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.