Life don’t come with a road map, so you can expect to Get Lost every now and again. On the inaugural leak off The Sinopsis’ forthcoming, Booth-sponsored street album, Kooley High beatsmith Sinopsis flips Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes’ You Know How to Make Me Feel So Good into a dreamy backdrop for his colleagues’ dreamy reflections on the twists and turns of circumstance. Feeling it? More head-nodding beats and fresh guest rhymes await on The Buzz Factory Vol. 1, scheduled to hit our mixtape page for free download this spring.
Written by richard on 01/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Kooley Is High" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.